Tuesday, November 20, 2018 / by Jake Batac
“Home” Ward Bound
1. Do You Know Someone That is Thinking About Selling, Yet is Concerned Because of the Time of the Year?
2. AND Secondly… YOUR referrals help the Sick Kids.
Not only will they benefit from our award-winning service, but you can rest assured a very worthy cause will benefit as well!
Who do we consider a Raving Fan? A Raving Fan is someone who has introduced us to or sent us the contact information for someone who is looking to buy or sell a home. If you are receiving this letter, it means you have officially been entered into your first 6 months of our Raving Fan Appreciation Program.
- Once a month, our raving fans will receive a custom PACKAGE on your front door – keep an eye out for it! Inside it you will receive a gift. We will make it fun each month, and there will even be opportunities to guess what it is. :)
- Every quarter we will have a smaller, exclusive event JUST for our raving fans – think spring family picture mini-sessions or Summer movie night!
- Each quarter, Ahmad, Diana, and Sam, and our amazing agent partners will treat those who referred us that quarter to a special dinner!
THANK YOU for being an amazing supporter of our team! We hope you get excited about this exclusive new program for our Raving Fans. We care for and appreciate each of you SO much and are excited for this special program to show our appreciation.
P.S. Keep an eye out for our first gift in January, and to be invited to our exclusive Raving Fan Facebook group (we promise we won’t spam you).
Award-winning Service Plus Benefiting a Worthy Cause!
Over the last decade of helping almost a thousand families sell their home and/or buy another, we have met some wonderful, loving, caring people.
My team rallies around our annual goal of raising money and donating portions of our income to help the Sick Kids Foundation in their quest to heal young people when they need healing. My team and I are committed to providing outstanding results for buyers and sellers referred to us by our past clients. I have discovered that Sick Kids Foundation shares similar commitments to their patients and since their services survive on sponsorships and donations, we are happy to contribute and proud to support them.